MEET THE OWNER: JEREMY
Jeremy Rosenbloom grew up in New England and moved out to Portland in 1996 after falling in love with the area and has enjoyed exploring the Pacific Northwest ever since. Years later, he is blessed to have married his perfect match, Emily and together they have two daughters: Maya and Eva (a great cat). Jeremy loves the various hats that he gets to wear while running his own company. When you hire 360 HOME CARE you will get Jeremy himself and, depending on the job, Dean Hanel and our team of trusted subcontractors. He looks at projects of all sizes as opportunities to earn a homeowner’s trust and start long-term relationships helping to care for Portland homes. Jeremy enjoys taking on projects ranging from small handyperson tasks to more extensive remodels. Jeremy does all of our estimates and project development work and you will work with him directly to figure out an agreeable project scope of work.
- Residential General Contractor: CCB #203046
- Certified Asbestos Inspector
- Certified Lead Renovator (Licensed to work on pre-1978 houses following lead-safe practices)
- Associate Degrees in both Design, Build, Remodeling and in Building Construction Technology, Portland Community College
- B.A International Studies, Portland State University
- Former licensed Home Inspector: OCHI #1670 (2014-2018)
EXPERIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY:
Jeremy offers experience as a carpenter and project manager in residential remodeling and as a building energy analyst and retrofit manager in home performance. As a homeowner himself, he knows how it feels to have a finite budget but what seems like an infinite list of needed repairs and wanted upgrades. He enjoys helping homeowners prioritize repairs, maintenance and improvements.
OUR FIRST EMPLOYEE: DEAN
Dean Hanel is a wonderful addition to our team that started with us full-time in March of 2017.
MORE ABOUT DEAN:
Dean offers his attention to detail, a degree in design, accompanied by years of carpentry and fabrication experience. He is proud to claim Portland native and an East side resident of a 1917 classic Portland bungalow. If he is not on the job or working on his own house, its hiking with his wife and two teenage sons on some less populated trail. He and his family take a backpacking trip or two each summer as well as mountain biking with his boys and car camping with a truck bed full of gear.
- Fabrication in a variety of materials including metal, wood and concrete.
- Finish carpentry
- Tile, drywall and other finishes
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture at Portland State University